Box Set with 3 bottles x 0.5 L – Extra Virgin Olive Oils
Box Set with 3 bottles x 0.5 L Squared glass bottle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Arbequina, Hojiblanca, Frantoio.
39 in stock
Traditional Spanish Cuisine
Ideal for Gifts
Box Set with 3 bottles x 0.5 L Squared glass bottle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from crop at ‘Las Valdesas’
- First Cold Extraction.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced exclusively from olives from the last harvest.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with High levels of natural polyphenols .
- Olive Oil without pesticide residues.
- Integrated Production Extra Virgin Olive Oils (only filtered olive oils).
- Certified Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oils (only filtered olive oils).
- Start of Harvest: End of October/Beginning of November.
- Origin of the olives: Las Valdesas Estate (Puente Genil, Córdoba).
- Production process in less than 24 hours in our own mill.
- System Process:Continuous extraction in two phases at cold temperature.
- Storage in stainless steel tanks and inerted atmosphere to avoid oxidation.
Filtered an unfiltered extra virgin olive oils
- Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oils are available from their production in November to four or five months later.
- Filtered Extra Virgin Olive Oils are available the rest of the months of the year.
- To learn more about filtered and unfiltered extra virgin olive oils.
Varieties: which variety to choose?
- Arbequina: Sweet, without any bitter notes.
- Hojiblanca: Versatile, both crude and for cooking.
- Frantoio: Slight pungent and bitter. Complex Extra Virgin Olive Oil to be used in crude.
Storage & Care
Glass is a suitable packaging to store Olive Oils, but there are some precautions to keep in mind for its correct preservation:
- Keep the Olive Oil in a cool place, away from the light and from stong smells.
- Close the cap after using it.
Extra Virgin Olive OilNutritional Vales per 100gEnergy 3700kj/900kcalsTotal Fat 100gSaturated Fat 13gMonounsaturated Fat 79gPolyunsaturated Fat 8gCarbohydrates 0gOf which are Sugars 0gFibre 0gProtein 0gSalt 0gVitamin E 20mg