Make this classic lunch favourite vegetarian by replacing the chicken with chickpeas. Refreshing, crunchy and full of flavour, this easy salad recipe is ready in just 20 minutes.
- Spring onions 4, chopped
- Celery 2 sticks, sliced on the diagonal
- Green apples 2, diced
- Golden sultanas 2 tbsp
- Chickpeas 400g tin, rinsed and drained
- Coriander ½ a bunch, chopped
- Little Gems 2, leaves separated
- Curry paste (any Indian one will work) 2 tsp
- Mango chutney 2 tbsp, chopped if chunky
- Greek yogurt 3 tbsp
- Lime 1, juiced
Mix together the dressing ingredients until well combined.
Add to the rest of the salad ingredients, except the lettuce leaves (and reserve some coriander for garnishing), and toss with some seasoning. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate and pile the salad on top. Finish by sprinkling over the rest of the coriander.