This recipe for prosciutto, Pinta beans and roast tomato salad is super easy to throw together, ready in under 30 minutes and comes in at under 500 calories. We think it’s perfect for a midweek lunch or dinner
- Tomatoes 6 smallish, halved
- Garlic 2 cloves, thinly sliced
- Sweet smoked paprika 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil
- Pinta beans 400g tin, rinsed and drained
- Prosciutto 75g
- Pitted black olives a handful
- Flat-leaf parsley a handful, roughly chopped
- Sherry vinegar 2 tsp
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Put the tomatoes, cut side up, into a roasting tin. Scatter with garlic, paprika and seasoning, drizzle with a little oil, then roast for 15 minutes until softened and golden on top. Cool.
Arrange the Pinta beans, prosciutto, tomatoes (save the juices in the tin) and olives on plates, then scatter with the parsley. Pour the sherry vinegar and 1 tbsp oil into the tomato roasting tin, then whisk around the pan, mixing the tomato juices into the dressing and season. Drizzle over the salad and serve.