Looking for a simple midweek meal? Try this super succulent steak, tomato and olive salad. It’s quick, easy and full of flavour
- Sirloin steak 2, trimmed of any fat
- Smoked paprika 1 tsp
- Olive oil
- Small red onion 1/2, sliced into half moons
- Baby plum tomatoes 200g, halved
- Black olives 10, pitted and halved
- Flat-leaf parsley a small bunch, roughly chopped
- Red wine vinegar 1 tbsp
- Crusty bread
Rub the steaks on both sides with half the paprika and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Season and sear in a hot pan for 2 minutes each side.
Rest for 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
Toss the onion, tomato, olives, parsley, remaining paprika and 1 tbsp olive oil, vinegar and some seasoning.
Mix well and toss through the steaks. Serve with crusty bread, if you like.