Turn your tacos meat-free with spiced sweet potatoes and black beans topped with a zingy coriander salsa
- Sweet potatoes 2 large, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Smoked paprika 1⁄2 tsp
- Dried chilli flakes 1⁄2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1⁄2 tsp
- Black beans 400g, rinsed and drained
- Corn tortillas 8, warmed
- Natural yogurt 100ml
- Chilli sauce to serve
- Coriander a small bunch, chopped
- Jalapeño or green chilli 1, finely chopped
- Spring onions 4, chopped
- Avocado 1, diced
- Lime 1, juiced
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the sweet potatoes on a non-stick baking tray, drizzle over the oil then sprinkle with the spices, lots of seasoning and toss. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, then tip in the beans and cook for another 5 minutes to heat through.
To make the salsa, toss together the ingredients with a pinch of salt.
Divide the sweet potato mixture between the tortillas, top with salsa, a little yogurt and some chilli sauce, then roll up and eat.